Senior Institutional Equity Research Sales
We are seeking entrepreneurial and highly self-motivated candidates for an Institutional Research Sales position reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Business Development. This is a terrific opportunity to be part of the next wave of investment research. We are an exciting FinTech start-up that provides leading-edge research on a subscription based platform.
CressCap Investment Research has developed one of the first technologies that replicates many of the functions of a financial analyst. Powered by computer intelligence, our firm uses proprietary technology that merges advanced systematic trading models, innovative research methods, and sophisticated software. Our portal generates fresh investment analytics and research reports autonomously with directional Buy/Sell recommendations across multiple asset classes, sectors, styles, and geographies every single day.
The Sr. Institutional Salesperson primarily serves in a business development role and is expected to be an individual contributor for client and revenue generation for our web based products.
The individual is expected to:
- Proactively call, follow up, arrange conference calls, product demos, and meetings helping to open and manage new client relationships.
- Track and account for all prospect and client activity.
- Be accountable for client engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA a plus.
- The right candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in institutional research sales in Financial Services, Asset Management, or Fintech.
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeded given sales targets.
- Working knowledge of global financial markets, traditional and alternative investments, and the needs of portfolio managers and analysts.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Eagerness to grow with a firm and work in a “roll-up-your-sleeves” environment.
Summit, NJ and London, UK.
Commensurate with a startup FinTech company. i.e. success based; potential equity and options.
If you are qualified and are interested in applying for the above position, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com