We are seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our development roadmap. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in the finance industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
CressCap Investment Research has developed one of the first technologies that replicates many of the functions of a financial analyst. Powered by computer intelligence, our firm uses proprietary technology that merges advanced systematic trading models, innovative research methods, and sophisticated software. Our portal generates fresh investment analytics and research reports autonomously with directional Buy/Sell recommendations across multiple asset classes, sectors, styles, and geographies every single day.
Web Developer responsibilities
- Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle) ● Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website ● Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
Web Developer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- 1+ years’ SDLC implementation experience
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Commensurate with a startup FinTech company. i.e. success based; potential equity and options.
If you are qualified and are interested in applying for the above position, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com