Last Updated May 24, 2018
- DESCRIPTION AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE
We provide Visitors and Registered Users with access to the Website as described below.
1.1 Visitors. Visitors, as the term implies, are people who do not register with us, but want to explore the Website. No login is required for Visitors. Visitors can: (i) view and access all publicly-available features and functionality on the Website; and/or (ii) email us.
1.2 Registered Users. Registered Users can do all the things that Visitors can do, as well as access and use password-protected areas of the Website. Login is required for all Registered Users.
We are under no obligation to accept any individual as a Registered User and may accept or reject any registration in our sole and complete discretion. In addition, we may, but are not required to, deactivate any account at any time, including, without limitation, if we determine that a Registered User has violated this Agreement.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND/OR RECEIVE
2.1 Contact Information.
When you sign up to become a Registered User or when you contact us, you will be required to provide certain information which may include your first name, last name, e-mail address, name of your organization, country, state/region, and phone number (“Contact Information”).
2.2 Billing Information.
2.3 Other Information.
In addition to Contact Information and Billing Information, we may collect or receive additional information (“Other Information”). We may obtain Other Information in the following ways:
2.3.1 From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, such as the device from which you access the Website and/or the Services, your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of the Website.
For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
- For Google Analytics, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics
- For Mouseflow, please visit https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/
- For Pendo, please visit https://www.pendo.io/terms-of-service/
2.3.4 Geo-Locational Information. Certain features and functionalities of the Website may be based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, we may automatically collect geo-locational information from your mobile device or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers. Collection of this information occurs only when the Website is running on your mobile device. You may decline to allow us to collect such information by adjusting your browser settings, in which case we will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR FROM THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
You authorize us to use your Contact Information and Other Information, (collectively, the “Information”), to provide and improve the Website; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional partners.
You also authorize us to use and/or share Information as described below.
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. We may engage other companies and individuals to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We may also share your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Aggregated Information. In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors and Registered Users we may analyze your Information in anonymized and aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate to: (i) operate the Website, (ii) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents, or licensors, or (iv) protect the personal safety of vendors, users of the Website, or the public.
- MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION & E-MAIL PREFERENCES
Registered Users may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Contact Information through their profile page. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to the Website.
- HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
- EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS
The Website and its servers are operated in the United States. Please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Website, you do so at your own risk.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
CressCap Investment Research Inc.
35 Beechwood Road, Suite 2C
Summit, NJ 07901
In addition, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Copyright 2018 CressCap Investment Research Inc. All rights reserved.