The Founder and CEO of CressCap Investment Research is Steven Cress. Steven holds 30 years of international financial markets experience and is highly regarded as an innovative leader of research, trading and portfolio management. His experience, skill set and capabilities were shaped at some of the largest financial institutions in the world where he held pivotal positions.
- 2014 Founded Cress Capital Management
- 2012 – 2014: Sunrise Brokers – MD, Head of Equities – Founder of the equity research process, Convergence Analytics, blending quantitative, technical and fundamental research
- 2008 – 2012: Northern Trust – MD, Head of International Business Development
- 1995 – 2008: Morgan Stanley, 13 year tenure – ED, Head of a global risk trading desk
- 1990 – 1995: Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder, International Equities
- 1986 – 1990: Wells Fargo (previously Prudential Securities). Number 1 ranked equity research analyst